How To Make A Pumpkin Vase
A pumpkin vase filled with flowers and foliage is a really popular centerpiece idea for a Fall party and just perfect for baby shower themes such as Autumn, Little Pumpkin, Harvest, and Thanksgiving too.
Here’s how to turn a pumpkin, into a colorful table decoration.
1. Carefully cut off the top of the pumpkin.
2. Scoop out the pulp and seeds – and perhaps save for later to use in a pumpkin recipe.
3. Place a suitably sized container, such as a glass jar, inside the pumpkin.
4. Arrange some flowers and autumn foliage in the jar, or the container of your choice.
5. Two thirds fill the container with water.
Seasonal flowers such as chrysanthemums and dahlias, or maybe some roses or sunflowers, would be a lovely choice for this fall centerpiece arrangement. Autumn berries or crab apples would be a great pick as well.