Fall Baby Shower Centerpieces
If you’re planning an autumn baby shower and you’re looking for ideas for a homemade centerpiece, here are some favorite suggestions that you may like to consider.
* Flowers are always a popular choice for a table centerpiece and an arrangement of autumn blooms, such as chrysanthemums and dahlias, would be just perfect for a fall baby shower.
* Fruit can make a deliciously easy centerpiece for an autumn party. A basket filled with apples, pears, or grapes for example, or brimming with a variety of seasonal produce, would be simply lovely.
* If you would like to create an autumn inspired display that is both vibrant and eye catching, branches from your garden with their russet, red, green and gold colors of fall might just fit the bill.
* Many hostesses choose candles as their top pick for a centerpiece. To give your table that extra special touch why not look out for harvest or autumn scented candles, or candles and holders in fall colors.
* A cake or cupcakes decorated with autumn in mind is sure to be a focal point that your guests will love. Also this scrumptious idea for a table decoration will not only look inviting, it will of course contribute to your menu too.
* A container of your choice filled with fall candy or wrapped chocolates, is a centerpiece that is sure to please. Sweet favors in autumn themed packaging are also certain to be appreciated by guests.
* At this time of year pumpkins are a really popular choice for a table centerpiece. And for a baby shower party, you might make a sweet pumpkin baby face with a pacifier, or maybe a cute pumpkin owl. Another favorite option that you might like to consider, is to create a pumpkin vase filled with pretty fall flowers. Just search the web for some great ideas, pictures and instructions.
Incidentally, as well as Autumn, Harvest and Little Pumpkin are also popular choices for themes for a fall baby shower and all of these pretty and cute ideas for a table centerpiece will be just perfect for these events too. Also, don’t forget to think about carrying your theme through to your, invitations, decorations, food, games, favors, and much much more.